Create a Form in a blank Page
Use this option if you want to create a new form, which should not be embedded in another page (no host page).
- Click on "Create php Web Form" after you have finished editing the form.
- Upload the php file to your website and open the php file in your browser. Open the .php file - not the .htm file!
- The web form is built using php and HTML. php is a common scripting language and should be available on most web servers.
- Please enable php or contact your web provider if php is not enabled.
- If you are testing the form after you have uploaded it to your web and you always get the error page, then either php mail is not enabled or there is no default email address setup in the php config.
You can also select a host page later in the "Form Properties" -> "Host Page".