File Upload Form Element
Each form page can host one or more file upload elements. The person filling out the form can use this element to upload a file, which will be sent together with the rest of the form data (as email attachment).
- The file will be uploaded when the person filling out the form clicks on "Next", "Previous" or "Submit".
- If the user selects a different file (in the same upload element), then the first file will be overwritten.
- The uploaded file will be stored in the temporary php folder until the form will be submitted.
- If the user does not submit the form, then the uploaded file will be removed the next time a form will be submitted (after 1 hours). This means the script cleans up the temporary php folder from old temporary upload files.
- The uploaded file(s) will be added to the form submission as an email attachment. The recipient can save it like any other file attachment.