Create a new Form
You can either use the "New Form Wizard" or simply start adding form elements to the form.
- Insert Form in HTML Page on the local Computer
- Insert Form in HTML Page on the World Wide Web
- Insert Form in php Page using php Include
- Insert Form in blank Page
- Use an iframe to add a Form to any existing Web Page
The form wizard will create a new form with the required settings. More advanced options are available in the "Form Properties".
- The script will generate an email with the form values and the attached
You can also setup an autoresponder message in the "Form Properties" -> "Autoresponder".
- The php script will send the form submission after the user hits "Submit" on the final form page.
Please specify the recipient, subject and the appropriate email format for
See also: Email Settings
If you want to create a newsletter subscription or removal form for Arclab MailList Controller, then select "Text - Basic text output in the format: Variablename=Value" as "Email Format"!