Updates and Fixes
If you already have a license key and you have purchased the licensed version, upgrade or update within the last 12 months, then you can simply download and install the latest version. All others can request a discount code on our update page.
01-FEB-2013 Version 2.0
- New Autoresponder to send a copy of the form data or a custom message to the user submitting the form.
- New table format options "Spacing" and "Row
Please update your Styles if you are loading a file created with a previous version!
- Updated HTML code
- Alternate position for "Buttons" and "Captcha"
10-DEC-2012 Version 1.5
- Added "Dual Single Line Input" form element
- Fixed "unchecked Checkbox" summary (false) in "Static Text/HTML"
- Fixed "New Form Wizard" -> "Download HTML Template Page"
- Download Version 1.5
09-SEP-2012 Version 1.42
- Fixed "Static Text/HTML" form element
- Updated captcha image generator to prevent image buffer problem
29-AUG-2012 Version 1.4
- Added Password Protection form element
- Updated single-line input field (text and numeric)
- Added min and max. length to single-line input field
- New static text/html form element (WYSIWYG)
- Please reopen all "static text" form elements if you open forms created with an older version!
- Static text/html allows to include form values for e.g. a summary on the success or submit page
- Value range input field updated
- Compacted php code
- Added "New Form Wizard"
- Added Form Property: "Required Field Marker" to highlight the "Label" if a field is required
- Added "HTML Email" options to customize the HTML email
03-JUL-2012 Version 1.32
- Changes in text (Input Field and Value Field)
02-JUL-2012 Version 1.31
- Fixed a problem with Windows XP, which caused the comctrl.dll to crash after a click on an edit icon
25-MAY-2012 Version 1.3
- Added backward compatibility for Windows XP (older versions will run on Windows 7 or Vista only)
- Added "Text Name Position": Top, Top-Left, Hide, Hide-Left
03-MAY-2012 Version 1.21
- Fix for "STATIC_Blank" issue
- Fix for checked/unchecked issue when using drop-down, select, multi-select and radio-button elements
24-APR-2012 Version 1.2
- New fully functional free version
- Fix for local-template issue
29-MAR-2012 Version 1.12
- Fix: "Array" displayed when using a multi-selection form element on a single form page
27-FEB-2012 Version 1.11
- Fix: The mail sourcecode was shown in the mail client in some cases (depending on the version of mb_send_mail). This was caused by an additional \r in the additional header lines.
22-JAN-2012 Version 1.1
- Added optional 8bit message encoding for Text, HTML and XML
- [Email] will be used as sender "From:" in the header if [Email] was defined as form variable
- New text format option [LINKTOP:URL] to open a link as new page in the current browser window when using an iframe or frames
08-JAN-2012 Version 1.03
- Fix: Numerical Input produced a parse error if no default value was specified
- Fix: Radio-Button (horiz) missing values
- Fix: Recently Opened Forms
22-DEC-2011 Version 1.02
- Fix: Vertical radio-buttons direction
- Fix: Required fields on multi-input
- Fix: Delete Page
15-DEC-2011 Version 1.0
- Initial Release