Frequently Asked Questions
Arclab Watermark Studio F.A.Q.
- How to unlock the test version after purchase
- My license key is not working
- How to create a transparent image watermark
- How to fix Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0 error
How to unlock the test version after purchase
Click on "Info & License", enter the license key and click on "Validate
The license key has the format: AWAT12-123456-123456-123456-123456
Important: Please copy/paste the key.
If the program does not accept the license key after you clicked on "Validate License":
- delete and retype the minus chars in the license key: AWAT12-123456-123456-123456-123456
We have reports that some web/mail client replaces the "minus" char with an unicode char, which looks the same (but it different).
How to create a transparent image watermark
We recommend to create a transparent PNG image (32bit) using a graphic editor
like e.g. GIMP.
See: Create a transparent watermark for Watermark Studio using the free GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
How to fix Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0 error
Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (or newer)