Updates and Fixes
The license includes free updates for 12 months.
|Release Date:||Version:||Arclab® Web Form Builder|
11-OCT-2013 Version 3.20
- Added support for Google reCaptcha
- Service Release
26-SEP-2013 Version 3.15
- Fixes a problem with "Umlauts" and other special chars in the form element "Text/HTML".
- Download Version 3.15
18-SEP-2013 Version 3.11
- Modified script to override a conflicting charset sent in the http-header
- Updated CSS code
13-SEP-2013 Version 3.10
- Added "Override Alignment"
- Updated "Number" form element (added Type, Seperator and Align)
- Customizable self-referential Captcha-URL (for php include)
- Added white-space:normal as style for the form to avoid unwanted line-breaks (if the style was set to pre in the page)
09-JUL-2013 Version 3.02
- Updated "Number" form element to accept real numbers in min. and max.
Please note, that you need to re-enter the min. and max. value if you are loading a form made with an older version!
- Updated "Number" form element. "," will be converted to "." - so 3,14 equals 3.14
- Updated "Label Position"
- Download Version 3.02
03-JUL-2013 Version 3.01
- Fixed min-length/max-length issue in "Hidden Password Input" form element
- Added leading-zero to day and month in ouput of date form elements
- Added default values for autoresponder sender and subject
- Fixed "Reply-to" issue
28-JUN-2013 Version 3.0
- Updated MS Web Browser Control to display CSS3 styles. Its recommended
to install MS Internet Explorer 10 (or newer).
Please note: It will still work on older systems (IE installations), but the internal browser control might not show all CSS styles.
- Added an additional Mode to create a Form for php Include
- Added attachments (file upload form element)
- Updated "Line - Horizontal Rule" to use the HR definition in the "Form Properties" -> "Styles"
- Updated HTML and CSS code
- Added Check Box Groups (Horiz) and (Vert)
- Added Button Styles to "Form Properties - Style and Layout - Button Styles"
- Added Button Styles and Custom Button Style to Button form element
- Added "required option" to Date input fields
01-FEB-2013 Version 2.0
- New Autoresponder to send a copy of the form data or a custom message to the user submitting the form.
- New table format options "Spacing" and "Row Spacing".
Please update your Styles if you are loading a file created with a previous version!
- Updated HTML code
- Alternate position for "Buttons" and "Captcha"
- Download Version 2.0
10-DEC-2012 Version 1.5
- Added "Dual Single Line Input" form element
- Fixed "unchecked Checkbox" summary (false) in "Static Text/HTML"
- Fixed "New Form Wizard" -> "Download HTML Template Page"
- Download Version 1.5
09-SEP-2012 Version 1.42
- Fixed "Static Text/HTML" form element
- Updated captcha image generator to prevent image buffer problem
29-AUG-2012 Version 1.4
- Added Password Protection form element
- Updated single-line input field (text and numeric)
- Added min and max. length to single-line input field
- New static text/html form element (WYSIWYG)
- Please reopen all "static text" form elements if you open forms created with an older version!
- Static text/html allows to include form values for e.g. a summary on the success or submit page
- Value range input field updated
- Compacted php code
- Added "New Form Wizard"
- Added Form Property: "Required Field Marker" to highlight the "Label" if a field is required
- Added "HTML Email" options to customize the HTML email
03-JUL-2012 Version 1.32
- Changes in text (Input Field and Value Field)
02-JUL-2012 Version 1.31
- Fixed a problem with Windows XP, which caused the comctrl.dll to crash after a click on an edit icon
25-MAY-2012 Version 1.3
- Added backward compatibility for Windows XP (older versions will run on Windows 7 or Vista only)
- Added "Text Name Position": Top, Top-Left, Hide, Hide-Left
03-MAY-2012 Version 1.21
- Fix for "STATIC_Blank" issue
- Fix for checked/unchecked issue when using drop-down, select, multi-select and radio-button elements
24-APR-2012 Version 1.2
- New fully functional free version
- Fix for local-template issue
29-MAR-2012 Version 1.12
- Fix: "Array" displayed when using a multi-selection form element on a single form page
27-FEB-2012 Version 1.11
- Fix: The mail sourcecode was shown in the mail client in some cases (depending on the version of mb_send_mail). This was caused by an additional \r in the additional header lines.
22-JAN-2012 Version 1.1
- Added optional 8bit message encoding for Text, HTML and XML
- [Email] will be used as sender "From:" in the header if [Email] was defined as form variable
- New text format option [LINKTOP:URL] to open a link as new page in the current browser window when using an iframe or frames
08-JAN-2012 Version 1.03
- Fix: Numerical Input produced a parse error if no default value was specified
- Fix: Radio-Button (horiz) missing values
- Fix: Recently Opened Forms
22-DEC-2011 Version 1.02
- Fix: Vertical radio-buttons direction
- Fix: Required fields on multi-input
- Fix: Delete Page
15-DEC-2011 Version 1.0
- Initial Release