Updates and Fixes
|Release Date:||Version:||Arclab Dir2HTML|
14-JAN-2019 Version 3.5
- In the new version, when starting the program or when creating a new project, you can either select the mode or open one of the most recently used projects (max. 20 recently used projects).
- Adds "Empty Folders": Specify whether or not "Empty Folders" should
An empty folder is a folder that contain no files or no file in the folder meets the specified criteria.
- Adds "Insert tile of HTML file" as "Layout" > "Custom Cell Content".
This option inserts the html page title to the custom cell when creating HTML sitemaps.
- Adds "Insert content-type of file" as "Layout" > "Custom Cell Content".
This option inserts the content-type of the file to the custom cell, e.g. text/html.
- Add "Text" > "Directoy Separator" to change the directory separator from / to e.g. [SPACE]/[SPACE].
- Updates "Folder Title" text. The folder title can now be empty. In this case only the path will be shown (without "Index of:").
- Adds "Misc Settings" > "ISO Language Code" to define the HTML lang attribute of the output pages.
05-OCT-2018 Version 3.4
- Adds "Mode" > "Multiple pages (High volume mode)".
This mode is specially designed for processing large directories with many subfolders.
- The previous "Multiple pages" mode is now called "Multiple pages (Low volume mode).
- Please take a look at: "User Manual: Mode" for details.
- If the output directory is within the source directory, the index files and folders are automatically excluded and no longer need to be excluded manually.
02-OCT-2018 Version 3.3
- Adds "Link" > "Top Folder" and "Link" > "Up Folder"
- Adds "Text" > "Top Folder"
- Adds "Auto" to "Misc Settings" > "File Size Unit"
Auto: Size in B, KB, MB, GB, TB, PB (with max. 2 decimals)
- Fixes summary folder size
30-SEP-2018 Version 3.2
- Updates "Summary": The summary will now be displayed in a read-friendly
Here, the appropriate size unit (Bytes, KB, MB, GB, TB, PB) is automatically selected.
For sizes larger than 1KB, the exact size in bytes is also displayed.
- Adds "Misc Options" > "Thousand Separator".
You can choose between Point, Comma and ISO (Space)
21-MAR-2017 Version 3.1
- Fixes "screen scrolling" after a value was changed
- Adds sort order for folders - sort by name, date and size (ascending & descending)
- Adds sort order for files - sort by name, date and size (ascending & descending)
- Adds additional date formats: MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss, DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss, MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm UTC-TZ, DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm UTC-TZ, MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss UTC-TZ, DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss UTC-TZ
23-FEB-2017 Version 3.0
- UI Update
- Adds command line parameter /runsilent to run Dir2HTML from the command line or windows scheduler
- Adds option to open linked files in a new window
- Adds CSS styles for textcolor, backcolor, linecolor, h1-h3 size and color
- New online user manual
- Fixes some minor issues
17-SEP-2016 Version 2.4
- Updated file and folder sort order.
All files and folders are sorted now using a logical sort order (not case-sensitive), for example:
a1,a2,a3,a10,b,c (logical) instead of a1,a10,a2,a3,b,c (alphabetical)
- Service release
24-AUG-2016 Version 2.3
- Fixes "missing file name" issue
- Service release
13-NOV-2015 Version 2.2
- Fixes missing semicolon in
- Adds support for http://, https://, ftp:// and ftps:// as link prefix
- Thanks to Paul for reporting this issues!
10-OCT-2015 Version 2.1
- Service release
- Fixes an issue with folder names cut before a point
29-MAY-2015 Version 2.0
- New commercial version of Arclab Dir2HTML.
Arclab Dir2HTML started as freeware tool years ago. Because of the popularity and requests for a new and more sophisticated version, we decided to relaunch Dir2HTML as a commercial solution for professional users. Thanks to all our users supporting this tool for many years.