Updates and Fixes
Arclab® Web Form Builder
The license includes free updates for 12 months.
Download and install the latest version if you are qualified for a free
Please request a discount code, if you are not qualified for a free update.
|Release Date:||Version:||Arclab Web Form Builder|
21-APR-2015 Version 4.2
- Updates Google reCaptcha to latest version
Important: Create a new key pair on https://www.google.com/recaptcha/ if your old key pair is not working!
- Fixes BOM-issue when loading a HTML host page
- Service release
16-DEC-2014 Version 4.11
- Fixes online update notification (empty text)
12-DEC-2014 Version 4.1
- New "Developer Edition" available.
The developer edition was often requested and especially made for developers and web design companies. This new license type allows you to create forms for your clients and sell the php code generated by the program (not the program itself) to your clients, which is not allowed using the standard license. Using the standard license each of your clients (or you in their name) has to purchase a single standard license. Please take a look at: Version Comparison for more details.
24-OCT-2014 Version 4.01
- Fixes "template lost after changing the form settings".
02-OCT-2014 Version 4.0
- UI Update
- Added Joomla and Wordpress mode (iframe)
- "Text Description" can host form values - Syntax: [VariableName]
- "Text/HTML" can host form values on all form pages
- Removed built-in FTP. Please use your common FTP client to upload the form instead.
- Updated iframe and php include redirect (top level frame)
- Important: Version 4 uses a new license
key system, which starts with AWEBxx-....
If you have purchased an older version after october, 1st 2013 then you can request a new license key here.
16-MAY-2014 Version 3.5
- Fixed "Label Position"
- Added "Properties" -> "Form Elements" -> "Radiobutton/Checkbox Margin Top"
- Added languages to date (month)
- Added "Indent Text" option to "Text/HTML"
- New "Heading" form element
- Updated CSS code
- User manual is now included in the download file (as PDF)
14-MAR-2014 Version 3.47
- Updated filter function to generate the variable name based on the label and to filter unwanted characters from the variable name.
- Service release
16-FEB-2014 Version 3.46
- Updated start screen
- Added php version check
- Service release
07-FEB-2014 Version 3.40
- Added padding for input elements
- Added default border 1px solid grey for cross browser compatibility
- Updated spacing and row-spacing
- Updated "Check Box" and "Required Check Box"
- Added "Legal Check Box"
- Added redirect function (redirect to a URL instead of showing the "Success Page")
- Updated CSS
- Added label line height
- Fixed line break issue for "Multi-Line Input" (IE)
- Important: Please check the following values
when you are loading a form created with an older version!
Suggested default values:
Form Properties -> Style and Layout -> Form Elements -> Border: 1px solid #707070
Form Properties -> Style and Layout -> Form Elements -> Padding Input: 2px
Form Properties -> Style and Layout -> Form Elements -> Padding Drop-Down: 1px
Form Properties -> Style and Layout -> Table/General-> Row Spacing: 10px
Form Properties -> Style and Layout -> Form Elements -> Button Margin 0px 5px 0px 0px
22-JAN-2014 Version 3.31
- Updated box-model to avoid layout problems
17-JAN-2014 Version 3.30
- Added United States ANSI
- Added United States ISO
- Fixed Boolean Option text
- Added some pre-defined Answer and Multiple Choice form elements
- Added copy function for form elements
- Active form element is now highlighted (blue) in the editor
- Updated Required Checkbox to allow custom values and text-position
- Updated Text/HTML form element
- Added Re-Load Host Page button
- UI Update
- Adjusted fonts for high resolution dpi settings
11-OCT-2013 Version 3.20
- Added support for Google reCaptcha
- Service Release
26-SEP-2013 Version 3.15
- Fixes a problem with "Umlauts" and other special chars in the form element "Text/HTML".
- Download Version 3.15
18-SEP-2013 Version 3.11
- Modified script to override a conflicting charset sent in the http-header
- Updated CSS code
13-SEP-2013 Version 3.10
- Added "Override Alignment"
- Updated "Number" form element (added Type, Seperator and Align)
- Customizable self-referential Captcha-URL (for php include)
- Added white-space:normal as style for the form to avoid unwanted line-breaks (if the style was set to pre in the page)
09-JUL-2013 Version 3.02
- Updated "Number" form element to accept real numbers in min. and max.
Please note, that you need to re-enter the min. and max. value if you are loading a form made with an older version!
- Updated "Number" form element. "," will be converted to "." - so 3,14 equals 3.14
- Updated "Label Position"
- Download Version 3.02
03-JUL-2013 Version 3.01
- Fixed min-length/max-length issue in "Hidden Password Input" form element
- Added leading-zero to day and month in ouput of date form elements
- Added default values for autoresponder sender and subject
- Fixed "Reply-to" issue
28-JUN-2013 Version 3.0
- Updated MS Web Browser Control to display CSS3 styles. Its recommended
to install MS Internet Explorer 10 (or newer).
Please note: It will still work on older systems (IE installations), but the internal browser control might not show all CSS styles.
- Added an additional Mode to create a Form for php Include
- Added attachments (file upload form element)
- Updated "Line - Horizontal Rule" to use the HR definition in the "Form Properties" -> "Styles"
- Updated HTML and CSS code
- Added Check Box Groups (Horiz) and (Vert)
- Added Button Styles to "Form Properties - Style and Layout - Button Styles"
- Added Button Styles and Custom Button Style to Button form element
- Added "required option" to Date input fields
01-FEB-2013 Version 2.0
- New Autoresponder to send a copy of the form data or a custom message to the user submitting the form.
- New table format options "Spacing" and "Row Spacing".
Please update your Styles if you are loading a file created with a previous version!
- Updated HTML code
- Alternate position for "Buttons" and "Captcha"
- Download Version 2.0
10-DEC-2012 Version 1.5
- Added "Dual Single Line Input" form element
- Fixed "unchecked Checkbox" summary (false) in "Static Text/HTML"
- Fixed "New Form Wizard" -> "Download HTML Template Page"
- Download Version 1.5
09-SEP-2012 Version 1.42
- Fixed "Static Text/HTML" form element
- Updated captcha image generator to prevent image buffer problem
29-AUG-2012 Version 1.4
- Added Password Protection form element
- Updated single-line input field (text and numeric)
- Added min and max. length to single-line input field
- New static text/html form element (WYSIWYG)
- Please reopen all "static text" form elements if you open forms created with an older version!
- Static text/html allows to include form values for e.g. a summary on the success or submit page
- Value range input field updated
- Compacted php code
- Added "New Form Wizard"
- Added Form Property: "Required Field Marker" to highlight the "Label" if a field is required
- Added "HTML Email" options to customize the HTML email
03-JUL-2012 Version 1.32
- Changes in text (Input Field and Value Field)
02-JUL-2012 Version 1.31
- Fixed a problem with Windows XP, which caused the comctrl.dll to crash after a click on an edit icon
25-MAY-2012 Version 1.3
- Added backward compatibility for Windows XP (older versions will run on Windows 7 or Vista only)
- Added "Text Name Position": Top, Top-Left, Hide, Hide-Left
03-MAY-2012 Version 1.21
- Fix for "STATIC_Blank" issue
- Fix for checked/unchecked issue when using drop-down, select, multi-select and radio-button elements
24-APR-2012 Version 1.2
- New fully functional free version
- Fix for local-template issue
29-MAR-2012 Version 1.12
- Fix: "Array" displayed when using a multi-selection form element on a single form page
27-FEB-2012 Version 1.11
- Fix: The mail sourcecode was shown in the mail client in some cases (depending on the version of mb_send_mail). This was caused by an additional \r in the additional header lines.
22-JAN-2012 Version 1.1
- Added optional 8bit message encoding for Text, HTML and XML
- [Email] will be used as sender "From:" in the header if [Email] was defined as form variable
- New text format option [LINKTOP:URL] to open a link as new page in the current browser window when using an iframe or frames
08-JAN-2012 Version 1.03
- Fix: Numerical Input produced a parse error if no default value was specified
- Fix: Radio-Button (horiz) missing values
- Fix: Recently Opened Forms
22-DEC-2011 Version 1.02
- Fix: Vertical radio-buttons direction
- Fix: Required fields on multi-input
- Fix: Delete Page
15-DEC-2011 Version 1.0
- Initial Release